Direct procurement - Request for tender
Description of services:
Chalmers University of Technology is an important part of the international research and education community. Competence supply is always a major challenge. The capacity for international recruitment is therefore of importance to the University´s continued success. Chalmers University of Technology now wishes to procure a full search service for appointment of a professor or associate professor in Chemical Engineering from a company experienced in international recruitment within academia.
Requirements specifications of services
The purchase must include the following commitments and services:
The required service involves
* preparing, together with the Client, descriptions of the organisation, assignment and competence requirements for the position in question
* searching and presenting candidates who may be of interest for the position
* presenting candidates who are qualified for and willing to enter employment at Chalmers University of Technology
* on request assist with proposal on external experts
* remain in close contact with and answering any queries from the candidates who apply for the position
* be fully involved in the contract negotiation stage
* if an appointment is not made from the supplier’s work, the supplier shall guarantee to carry out a further full search exercise without further fee charge.
The Supplier shall
* have documented and extensive experience of recruitment at a high academic level. By extensive is meant that a significant number of successful recruitments have been performed. By high academic level is meant the appointment of professors.
* have documented experience of a significant number of successful recruitments from world leading universities.
* have documented experience of recruitment in engineering disciplines.
* have experience of assignments from universities and higher education institutions in a global perspective. Please give examples.
*guarantee that at least 50% of the candidates invited to the interviews will be female.
* have documented experience of a minimum of three successful recruitments processes at high academic level from Swedish universities. The Supplier must provide references for these recruitment processes as well as short descriptions for each process containing:
- type of position
- time from call-off within which the assignment was commenced until the assignment was brought to completion
- Number of relevant applications
- Number of interviewed candidates (please specify male/female)
Operative consultants shall
* have a documented and completed academic qualification at doctoral level.
* be able to demonstrate at least three years senior consultant experience of search assignments from world leading universities.
* be able to present candidate presentations and other material in English.
* In order to verify the shall requirements, an attested CV is to be enclosed.
Description of the company
The tender is to contain a description of the operations, business concept, organisation, working methods, invoicing procedures and number of consultants who meet the shall requirements. The tender is also to state the time from call-off within which the assignment can be commenced and brought to completion.
The tenderer is to present statistics on how well it has performed in recruitments of professors over the last three years.
The tender is also to state whether the Supplier offers a guarantee in the event that an appointment is not made from the Supplier’s work,
The seller must accept all agreement terms.
The tender must be received no later than 2020-04-16.
The tender shall be valid until 2020-06-30.
Evaluation of tenders
The most advantageous tender (i.e. an assessment of price, quality, service etc.) will be chosen.
Description of the criteria that will be assessed (in the prioritized order):
Confidentiality and the freedom of information principle
After the procurement has been terminated the principle of public access to official records applies. This means that all documents related to the procurement process become public and may be disclosed to anyone who requests access to them. Exceptions may only be made if there is any specific reason to believe that the Tenderer may suffer damage if the information is disclosed.
If you have information that you consider is of such nature, your tender shall include precise details of which information should remain confidential, and how you would suffer damage in case of the public disclosure of this information. Chalmers will evaluate your request and determine whether confidentiality in accordance with Swedish law may be deemed to apply.
16 dagar kvar (2020-04-16)
Västra Götalands län
Genom att logga in i Opic får du tillgång till den kompletta annonsen. Har du inte ett konto kan du enkelt skapa ett gratis gästkonto.
Missa inga affärer inom offentlig sektor med Opic Upphandlingskoll: