Request for tender:
Description of goods/services
The division of Industrial Biotechnology, part of the department of biology and biological engineering at Chalmers University of Technology needs to purchase a microplate reader for microbiology work (anaerobic growth studies). This will be used inside of an anerobic workstation.
Requirements specifications of goods/services
The purchase must include the following products/commitments/services:
* Maximum dimensions 43 W/D x 50 W/D x 35 H cm (smaller is preferred)
* Must be functional in an anaerobic environment (e.g. ambient temperatures up to 37 C, humidity up to 50%, in gas mixtures composed of nitrogen, carbon dioxide (up to 20%) and hydrogen (up to 10%))
* Read 96-well plates in kinetic runs lasting up to several days
* Data storage capabilities for several kinetic runs
* Ability to read absorbance at the wavelengths of 600 and 660 nm
* Ability to read a full 96-well plate in less than 30 seconds
* Plate shaking or other mechanism to ensure continuous mixing of reactions/microbial cultures. Proven capability of mixing that is vigorous enough to support uniform growth of bacteria, without sedimentation
* Required software for running the instrument, either as a standalone unit or connected to a computer outside the chamber. Data should be possible to export in formats that are easily read and analyzed by standard programs, such as Microsoft Excel
* A minimum of two-year warranty covering labour and parts
* Spare parts and technical support available for a period of at least 10 years after the approved delivery date
* Shipping & handling
It is desirable if the purchase also include the following specification:
* Ability to control the temperature within the instrument, i.e. function as an incubator of the plates during operation
* Ability to read absorbance at a wider range, e.g. from 400-700 nm
* A size much smaller than 40 x 50 x 35 cm
* Ability to read 384-well plates
* Control mechanisms to reduce temperature gradients across the plate
* An option to purchase a service contract after the 2-year warranty period
Price shall be submitted in SEK excluding VAT and include all related costs requested in this request for tender.
The supplier must accept all agreement terms.
The tender must be received no later than [29-11-2020]
The tender shall be valid until [31-12-2020]
Evaluation of tenders
Opt 2: The most economically advantageous tender (i.e. an assessment of price, quality, service etc.) will be chosen.
Description of the criteria that will be assessed (in the prioritized order):
3. Delivery time
Confidentiality and the freedom of information principle
After the procurement has been terminated the principle of public access to official records applies. This means that all documents related to the procurement process become public and may be disclosed to anyone who requests access to them. Exceptions may only be made if there is any specific reason to believe that the Tenderer may suffer damage if the information is disclosed.
If you have information that you feel is of such nature, your tender shall include precise details of which information should remain confidential, and how you would suffer damage in case of the public disclosure of this information. Chalmers will evaluate your request and determine whether confidentiality in accordance with Swedish law may be deemed to apply.
4 dagar kvar (2020-11-29)
Västra Götalands län
Genom att logga in i Opic får du tillgång till den kompletta annonsen. Har du inte ett konto kan du enkelt skapa ett gratis gästkonto.
Missa inga affärer inom offentlig sektor med Opic Upphandlingskoll: