Request for tender:
Description of goods/services
The division of Industrial Biotechnology, part of the department of biology and biological engineering at Chalmers University of Technology needs to purchase an anaerobic workstation for microbiology work (molecular biology on anaerobic strains, growth studies, microbial community studies).
Requirements specifications of goods/services
The purchase must include the following products/commitments/services:
* Anaerobic chamber designed for 2 people working side by side, maximum dimensions 2.5 m x 1.5 m x 1.5 m
* Dehumidifier/moisture control capabilities
* Reusable oxygen removal catalyst
* Port for passing cables to connect to an external computer
* Sufficient internal space for relatively large benchtop instrument (e.g. spectrophotometer, ca 40 x 50 x 35 cm) and the ability to take them in and out of the cabinet
* Integrated heater (allowing the entire chamber to become an incubator) or inclusion of a separate incubator within the chamber
* Airlock with vacuum pump and tubing with ability to customize the position during the installation
* Multiple receptacle plug strip with sufficient power to run standard benchtop lab equipment (i.e. a plate reader, centrifuge, etc.)
* Possibility of installing shelves inside the chamber
* A quick-start user manual in English
* Detailed documentation covering all delivered equipment, its operation, maintenance & service in English
* A minimum of two-year warranty covering labour and parts
* Spare parts and technical support available for a period of at least 10 years after the approved delivery date.
* Shipping & handling
* An on-site introduction to the system and subsequent appropriate training, conducted at Chalmers‘ premises (installation site) after an approved installation test in English
It is desirable if the purchase also include the following specification:
* Possibility of installing a gas monitor to measure oxygen and hydrogen levels
* Possibility of installing HEPA filter
* Ability to use different sizes of gloves
* Possibility of installing a device which can regulate gas mix in the chamber automatically
* Possibility of installing sulfide removal capabilities
Price shall be submitted in SEK excluding VAT and include all related costs requested in this request for tender.
The supplier must accept all agreement terms.
The tender must be received no later than [29-11-2020]
The tender shall be valid until [31-12-2020]
Evaluation of tenders
The most economically advantageous tender (i.e. an assessment of price, quality, service etc.) will be chosen.
Description of the criteria that will be assessed (in the prioritized order):
3. Delivery time and service options
Confidentiality and the freedom of information principle
After the procurement has been terminated the principle of public access to official records applies. This means that all documents related to the procurement process become public and may be disclosed to anyone who requests access to them. Exceptions may only be made if there is any specific reason to believe that the Tenderer may suffer damage if the information is disclosed.
If you have information that you feel is of such nature, your tender shall include precise details of which information should remain confidential, and how you would suffer damage in case of the public disclosure of this information. Chalmers will evaluate your request and determine whether confidentiality in accordance with Swedish law may be deemed to apply.
2 dagar kvar (2020-11-29)
Västra Götalands län
Genom att logga in i Opic får du tillgång till den kompletta annonsen. Har du inte ett konto kan du enkelt skapa ett gratis gästkonto.
Missa inga affärer inom offentlig sektor med Opic Upphandlingskoll: