Chalmers Tekniska Högskola Aktiebolag
Description of goods
The item is rotational rheometer having an advanced modular configuration being able to run with two engines.
Requirements specifications of goods
The purchase must include the following products/commitments/services:
1. A rheometer, which must have the option to be upgraded with a second rotational drive to work in counter rotation and counter oscillation mode while upper and lower drive unit are able to detect mechanical parameters independently. The commercial availability of such upgrades must be documented.
2. The rheometer must have the option to be upgraded with a linear drive which moves axially to perform DMA in tension, bending and compression with a minimum displacement of 1 mm to characterize soft solids and polymers which softens intensively at their glass transition temperature. The commercial availability of such upgrades must be documented.
3. The rheometer must be equipped with an exposed support plate (flange) which allows maximized workspace below the rheometer support plate and on both sides for connecting advanced optical and other analytical methods, e.g. spectroscopic methods or confocal microscopy. The mounted measuring cell must be accessible from the front, from below and the side.
4. The rheometer must be equipped with a separate electronics box to set up the rheometer where space is limited or in a laboratory glovebox, even when using inert gas (nitrogen, argon) atmosphere.
5. The rheometer must be able to detect and configure measuring systems and environmental systems, that are attached to the rheometer, automatically without additional manual settings or wizards in the software to eliminate the determination of incorrect measurement data due to incorrectly entered geometry parameters.
6. The rheometer must be able to use existing measuring systems and accessories that have been purchased from Anton Paar and used for the MCR xx2 series without mechanical adjustments in order to guarantee the continued use of existing equipment.
7. The rheometer must have the option to be upgraded with a humidity option to perform rheological tests under variation of temperature and relative humidity in order to characterize the influence of both environmental parameters on rheological properties.
8. The installation kit must include air pressure filters and all connection cables.
9. Software for instrument control, data acquisition and data post-processing
10. Installation and on-site or online training must be included.
Price shall be submitted in SEK excluding VAT and include all related costs requested in this request for tender.
The supplier must accept all agreement terms.
The tender must be received no later than 2021-10-15
The tender shall be valid until 2021-12-29
Evaluation of tenders
The winning contract will be awarded to the supplier providing the rotational rheometer which satisfies all the tender requirements for the maximum price of 615’300 SEK. To be awarded, the supplier will be evaluated based on the Performance criteria below, which will be used to evaluate the precision of the system.
1. Compatible with a configuration consisting of two rotational drives which can be operated in separate motor transducer mode, counter rotation mode and counter oscillation mode. [Y/N]
2. Compatible with a configuration consisting of one rotational drive (acting in torsional direction) and one linear drive (acting in axial direction) which can be operated sequentially within a single test definition) [Y/N]
3. Maximized workspace below the rheometer support plate and on both sides of the instrument
4. Separate electronics box [Y/N]
5. Minimum torque in rotation1 nNm
6. Maximum torque in rotation230 mNm
7. Minimum torque in oscillation0.5 nNm
8. Maximum torque in oscillation230 mNm
9. Minimum angular velocity0 rad/s
10. Maximum angular velocity 314 rad/s
11. Minimum angular frequency10-7 rad/s
12. Minimum normal force-50 N
13. Maximum normal force50 N
14. Normal force resolution 0.5 mN
Confidentiality and the freedom of information principle
After the procurement has been terminated the principle of public access to official records applies. This means that all documents related to the procurement process become public and may be disclosed to anyone who requests access to them. Exceptions may only be made if there is any specific reason to believe that the Tenderer may suffer damage if the information is disclosed.
If you have information that you feel is of such nature, your tender shall include precise details of which information should remain confidential, and how you would suffer damage in case of the public disclosure of this information. Chalmers will evaluate your request and determine whether confidentiality in accordance with Swedish law may be deemed to apply.
Västra Götalands län