Purchase of SLS-Printer
Chalmers Tekniska Högskola Aktiebolag
Request for tender: SLS-Printer
Description of goods/services
THE DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING IS IN NEED OF A SLS-PRINTER (SELECTIVE LASER SINTERING) FOR OUR NEW “MECHATRONIC-LABORATORY”. IT WILL BE USED FOR MANUFACTURING OF FUNCTIONAL PROTOTYPES.
Requirements specifications of goods/services
The purchase must include the following products/commitments/services:
- CABABILITY TO HANDLE NYLON POWDER
- ABLE TO USE WITH WITHOUT SAFETY EQUIPMENT OR WITH PROTICTIVE GLOVES & RESPIRATORY PROTECTION
- COMPLETE ECOSYSTEM FOR MATERIALRECYCLING AND POSTPROCESSING
- STATION FOR RECYCLE UNSUED MATERIAL
- STATION FOR REMOVING UNUSED POWDER FROM THE MODELL
- THE PROVIDED SOFTWARE MUST BE ABLE TO BE USED ON UNLIMITED USERS WITHOUT EXTRA CHARGE DURING THE MACHINES LIFETIME.
- BE ABLE TO HANDLE LAYERHEIGHT 100 MICRONS
- PRINTVOLUME IS AT LEAST 150 MM HEIGHT, 150 MM WIDTH, 150 MM DEPTH
- DELIVERY WHITIN 6 WEEKS
- 15 – 20 KG OF MATERIAL
Description of options
- Buy 0 – 1 SLS-printer with option of extra peripheral
- Buy 0 – 100 kg printer-powder
Price shall be submitted in SEK excluding VAT and include all related costs requested in this request for tender.
100,000 SEK for the first purchase + maximum value of option 175,000 SEK
The supplier must accept all agreement terms.
The tender must be received no later than 2018-06-04
The tender should be valid until 2019-08-31
Last date for questions 2018-05-24
Evaluation of tenders
Lowest price will be chosen.
Confidentiality and the freedom of information principle
After the procurement has been terminated the principle of public access to official records applies. This means that all documents related to the procurement process become public and may be disclosed to anyone who requests access to them. Exceptions may only be made if there is any specific reason to believe that the Tenderer may suffer damage if the information is disclosed.
If you have information that you feel is of such nature, your tender shall include precise details of which information should remain confidential, and how you would suffer damage in case of the public disclosure of this information. Chalmers will evaluate your request and determine whether confidentiality in accordance with Swedish law may be deemed to apply.
Västra Götalands län