Low-temperature nanopositioning xy scanning stage
Chalmers Tekniska Högskola Aktiebolag
Request for tender: Low-temperature nanopositioning xy scanning stage
Description of goods/services
We require a low-temperature, high vacuum compatible nanopositioning xy scanner stage and controller that allows us to move samples precisely in the transversal direction, i.e., along the x- and y-axis, with sub-nanometer positioning resolution over a 30µmx30µm area at low temperatures (4K).
Requirements specifications of goods/services
The purchase must include the following products:
We require one xy-nanopositioning scanning stage including a controller that fulfills the following requirements:
The xy scanner must fulfill the following specifications:
1) The material of the xy-nanopositioning scanning stage must be titanium.
2) Scan range must be: at room temperature: at least 50 micrometerx 50 micrometer, at low temperature (below 10K) at least 30 micrometer x 30 micrometer.
3) The xy-nanopositioning scanning stage must be operational at room temperature, at low temperature (down to 4K), and in high-vacuum.
4) The fine positioning resolution must be at least or better than sub-nanometer.
5) The maximum load on the scanner must be minimally 100 grams.
6) The dimensions of the scanning stage must be maximal: width: 25mm, length: 25mm, height: 12 mm.
7) The xy-nanopositioning scanning stage must be mountable on the following product: attocube ANPx101/RES/LT nanopositioner.
8) The xy-nanopositioning scanning stage must be fully functional and usable on the above-mentioned stage.
The controller of the nanopositioning scanning stage must fulfill the following specifications:
9) The controller must send all necessary electronic signals for moving/controlling the nanopositioning stage.
10) All necessary cabling between the controller and nanopositioning stage must be included.
11) The controller must have a PC interface: USB2 and Ethernet.
12) Specify the delivery time.
13) Specify the warranty time.
14) Specify what is included in the warranty.
The price shall be submitted in SEK excluding VAT or in EURO excluding VAT (please state currency conversion rate EUR in SEK and date of retrieval) and include all related costs requested in this request for tender.
The supplier must accept all agreement terms.
The tender must be received no later than October 4, 2021
The tender shall be valid until November 1, 2021
Evaluation of tenders
The most economically advantageous tender (i.e. an assessment of performance, price, quality) will be chosen. Description of the criteria that will be assessed (in the prioritized order):
Confidentiality and the freedom of information principle
After the procurement has been terminated the principle of public access to official records applies. This means that all documents related to the procurement process become public and may be disclosed to anyone who requests access to them. Exceptions may only be made if there is any specific reason to believe that the Tenderer may suffer damage if the information is disclosed.
If you have information that you feel is of such nature, your tender shall include precise details of which information should remain confidential, and how you would suffer damage in case of the public disclosure of this information. Chalmers will evaluate your request and determine whether confidentiality in accordance with Swedish law may be deemed to apply.
Västra Götalands län