Chalmers Tekniska Högskola Aktiebolag
Request for tender
Chalmers Johanneberg are building a new multifunctional composite lab that will be ready in September 2018.
Description of goods:
This procurement concerns an inert gas glove box, mainly intended for lithium-ion battery related research.
Requirements specifications of goods
The purchase must include the following commitments:
The glove box must have the following capabilities and specifications:
1. Three gloves (=one and a half work station). The length of the box should preferably fall in the range 1500 - 2000 mm. External dimensions should not exceed 2500 mm.
2. Full size transparent front panel.
3. A stand with leveling feet that allows a normal, comfortable working position.
4. Capable of using argon as working gas.
5. Compatible with Swedish electricity standard.
6. Automatic pressure control.
7. Single gas purification system and an attainable working atmosphere < 1ppm O2 & H2O. Vacuum pump must be included.
8. Solvent absorber capable of removing small to moderate quantities of organic solvents.
9. Both a large and a small antechamber.
10. Moisture analyzer. Expected lifetime under normal working conditions as well as a recommended maintenance procedure should be specified.
11. Electrical outlet for 230 V.
The glove box should have the following capabilities and specifications, meaning that they are desirable but not absolutely required:
1. Height adjustable shelves
2. Cooling of the system under normal working conditions should not be required.
3. Oxygen analyzer. This may be added as an option. Expected lifetime under normal working conditions and recommended maintenance procedure should be specified.
4. Additional single electrical outlet, or feedthrough, for 110 V. This may be specified as an option.
5. Electric feedthroughs for approximately 10 banana plugs and 10 BNC. This may be specified as an option.
6. Blanked feedthroughs, e.g. KF 40. This may be specified as an option.
7. All feedthroughs and gas purification in- and outlets should be placed so that they don’t obstruct the placement of a 400 mm wide, 300 mm high, 510 mm deep vacuum sealer in the far rear corner (in relation to the antechambers).
Price shall be submitted in SEK excluding VAT and include all related costs requested in this request for tender.
The supplier must accept all agreement terms.
The tender must be received no later than 2018-05-13.
The tender shall be valid until 2018-06-10.
Evaluation of tenders
The most economically advantageous tender (i.e. an assessment of price, quality, service etc.) will be chosen.
1. Price of unit 40%
2. Delivery time 40%
3. Warranty time 20%
Confidentiality and the freedom of information principle
After the procurement has been terminated the principle of public access to official records applies. This means that all documents related to the procurement process become public and may be disclosed to anyone who requests access to them. Exceptions may only be made if there is any specific reason to believe that the Tenderer may suffer damage if the information is disclosed.
If you have information that you feel is of such nature, your tender shall include precise details of which information should remain confidential, and how you would suffer damage in case of the public disclosure of this information. Chalmers will evaluate your request and determine whether confidentiality in accordance with Swedish law may be deemed to apply.
Västra Götalands län