Anaerobic work station
Chalmers Tekniska Högskola Aktiebolag
Request for tender
1. Description of goods/services:
The division of Industrial Biotechnology, part of the department of Biologi and Biotechnology at Chalmers University of Technology needs to purchase an Anaerobic work station for microbiology work (molecular biology on anaerobic strains, growth studies, microbial community studies and such).
2. Requirements specifications of goods/services
The purchase must include the following products/commitments/services:
- Anaerobic chamber designed for 2 people working side by side, maximum dimensions 2,5 m x 1 m x 1,5 m
- Oxygen removal catalyst
- Integrated heater (allowing the entire chamber to become an incubator)
- Airlock with vacuum pump and tubing
- Gas monitor or gas regulator with tubing and fittings
- Multiple receptacle plug strip
- Possibility of upgrading the anaerobic chamber with a HEPA-filter
- A quick-start user manual in English
- Detailed documentation covering all delivered equipment, its operation, maintenance & service in English
- A minimum of two year warranty covering labour and parts
- Spare parts and technical support available for a period of at least 10 years after the approved delivery date.
- Shipping & handling
- An on-site introduction to the system and subsequent appropriate training, conducted at Chalmers‘ premises (installation site) after an approved installation test in English
Price shall be submitted in SEK excluding VAT and include all related costs requested in this request for tender. Cost should be broken down by category in accordance with section 2. Requirements specifications of goods/services.
4. Agreement terms
The supplier must accept all agreement terms.
The tender must be received no later than 07-11-2017.
The tender shall be valid until 20-12-2017.
6. Evaluation of tenders
The most economically advantageous tender (i.e. an assessment of quality, service, price, etc.) will be chosen.
Description of the criteria that will be assessed:
- Delivery time
7. Confidentiality and the freedom of information principle
After the procurement has been terminated the principle of public access to official records applies. This means that all documents related to the procurement process become public and may be disclosed to anyone who requests access to them. Exceptions may only be made if there is any specific reason to believe that the Tenderer may suffer damage if the information is disclosed.
If you have information that you feel is of such nature, your tender shall include precise details of which information should remain confidential, and how you would suffer damage in case of the public disclosure of this information. Chalmers will evaluate your request and determine whether confidentiality in accordance with Swedish law may be deemed to apply.