Adaptation and further development of building stock model for Gothenburg (BSM)
Chalmers Tekniska Högskola Aktiebolag
Request for tender:
Description of services: Adaptation and further development of building stock model for Gothenburg (BSM)
Requirements specifications of goods/services
The purchase must include the following commitments/services:
Extension of existing Building Stock Modell (BSM):
- Adaptation and further development of the BSM for Gothenburg including the following tasks:
- Implementation of energy module to calculate peak energy demand
- Increase the time resolution of climate inputs (hourly values)
- Increase the time resolution of energy demand outputs (hourly values)
- Implementation of the energy module to calculate space cooling demand
- Updating of the calibration procedure based on the increased time resolution of measured data.
- Implementation of solar radiation module to calculate solar gains based on hourly values
- Support the documentation of the BSM
Competence requirement: previous knowledge about the existing BSM for Gothenburg.
More information about the BSM can be found here:
The work will be carried out during March 2022 and December 2023.
Price shall be submitted in SEK excluding VAT and include all related costs requested in this request for tender.
The supplier must accept all agreement terms.
The tender must be received no later than 2022-02-04.
The tender shall be valid until 2022-03-04.
Evaluation of tenders
The most economically advantageous tender (i.e., an assessment of price, quality, service etc.) will be chosen.
Description of the criteria that will be assessed (in the prioritized order):
1. Competens and understanding of tasks
Confidentiality and the freedom of information principle
After the procurement has been terminated the principle of public access to official records applies. This means that all documents related to the procurement process become public and may be disclosed to anyone who requests access to them. Exceptions may only be made if there is any specific reason to believe that the Tenderer may suffer damage if the information is disclosed.
If you have information that you feel is of such nature, your tender shall include precise details of which information should remain confidential, and how you would suffer damage in case of the public disclosure of this information. Chalmers will evaluate your request and determine whether confidentiality in accordance with Swedish law may be deemed to apply.
Västra Götalands län